WMG 0.00% 33.0¢ western mines group ltd

Tier 1 Discovery, page-306

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Thanks jimmy, I would not be surprised by a total depth of 2000 meters but will stick to my guess of 1850 .

If the basal contact can not be achieved due to the capacity of the rig TBone we'll just have to order a bigger rig IMO because I think one of the conditions of the EIS grant is that we need to find out what is on the bottom .

It stands to reason that the tank being the "Right way up" should most likely mean that the heaviest metals will be accumulated in the sump (Keel) and the sump is most likely sitting on the top of the feeder vent or "Conduit" where the super heated Komatiite magma flowed at high speed in a series of pulses from the Earths core before being deposited in the crust where it is presently located.

From what I've read the first of the "Pulse events brings with it the lions share of the metals then the following pulse events each bring a more diluted mix of minerals and upon leaving the conduit tend to erode (Remobilise) as they push past the higher grade materials that were deposited during the initial pulse event .

So if the drillbit is in the bullseye (The feeder vent) then it is anyone's guess as to the course of action that will be taken as there will be no basal contact.

I don't know if any of this is accurate.

I don't know anything,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 30.5¢ $40.09K 124.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13750 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 42857 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.