WMG 12.5% 31.5¢ western mines group ltd

Tier 1 Discovery, page-440

1. 968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    The "Cone of silence" must be struggling to contain the the amount of price sensitive information that is constipated in the WMG pipeline but when she blows West Perth will resemble the aftermath of a Mulga Monster Super Sized enema.

So once the "Top Brass" has their deserved rewards (I'm not sure what Rex or the C man do but I'm sure they deserve what's coming to them) the proverbial "Cat" can be let out of the bag and the "Beans" can be spilled. And the Rock Doctors statement regarding "Australia's Biggest Nickel Sulphide Discovery in 50 Years" will be splashed across the headlines around the world.

Mr Turkington, Dr Marriott, Dr Grguric and Mr Cannavo are Directors of Western Mines Group
    Ltd and are, as such, persons who fall within Listing Rule 10.11.1.

(i) 250,000 Shares to Mr Rex Turkington (or his nominee) (the subject of Resolution 2);
    (ii) 100,000 Shares to Dr Caedmon Marriott (or his nominee) (the subject of Resolution
    3);
    (iii) 100,000 Shares to Dr Benjamin Grguric (or his nominee) (the subject of Resolution
    4); and
    (iv) 300,000 Shares to Mr Francesco Cannavo (or his nominee) (the subject of
    Resolution 5).
    (d) Material terms of the securities
    The Shares are fully paid ordinary shares in the capital of the Company on the same terms
    and conditions as the Company’s existing Shares and rank equally in all respects with existing
    Shares.

(e) Date of issue
    The Company will issue the Shares under Resolutions 2 to 5 as soon as possible after the
    date of the Meeting and in any event within a month of the Meeting, subject to the Company
    receiving the placement funds.

The issue price for the Tranche 2 Placement Shares is $0.15 per Share.

I don't know anything,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.035(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $25.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 32.5¢ 28.5¢ $85.44K 270.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 21452 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.