WMG 0.00% 42.0¢ western mines group ltd

Tier 1 Discovery, page-67

1. 807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    I'm not buying your doom and gloom @Jeffc11267

I just had a quick look at your post history and almost every post or second post is mentioning a CR. or something negative .

"interesting read. gonna be one long red ride. Massive sulphide might not even save us in the current market. Maybe gold or rare metals LOL"
    "Drilling or not to drill will be interesting with the CR in the near future."
    "
    nickel price sucks currently"

" may have to dilute due to low SP for CR"
    "still need time to find massive sulphide (if any)"
    "high labour cost and energy cost"
    "Indonesia nickel killing Australia nickel supply"
    " haven't done initial MET since the start of drilling"
    "yep would've been nice to see their MobileMT interpretation. Since for example MTD28 had decent grades but shows nothing on MobileMT and MTD26 is also in the red area but grade not as good as 28 or 27."yep would've been nice to see their MobileMT interpretation. Since for example MTD28 had decent grades but shows nothing on MobileMT and MTD26 is also in the red area but grade not as good as 28 or 27.yep would've been nice to see their MobileMT interpretation. Since for example MTD28 had decent grades but shows nothing on MobileMT and MTD26 is also in the red area but grade not as good as 28 or 27."
    "Capital raise soon clear.png"
    "We should've raised a lot more with the higher SP."
    "Will be interesting to see what's next for the next capital raise"

Can I ask ?

Do you believe in the integrity of the Rock Doctors and what is reported to the market? or

Do you have an agenda?

Just curious .

Media manipulation refers to orchestrated campaigns in which actors exploit the distinctive features of broadcasting mass communications or digital media platforms to mislead, misinform, or create a narrative that advance their interests and agendas.[1][2][3]

In practice, media manipulation tactics may include the use of the use of rhetorical strategies including logical fallacies, deceptive content like disinformation, and propaganda. techniques, and often involve the suppression of information or points of view by crowding them out, by inducing other people or groups of people to stop listening to certain arguments, or by simply diverting attention elsewhere. In Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes, Jacques Ellul writes that public opinion can only express itself through channels which are provided by the mass media of communication – without which there could be no propaganda.[4] It is used within public relations, propaganda, marketing, etc. While the objective for each context is quite different, the broad techniques are often similar.

As illustrated below, many of the more modern mass media manipulation methods are types of distraction, on the assumption that the public has a limited attention span.

I don't know anything,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7110 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 101699 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.46am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.