WMG 3.75% 38.5¢ western mines group ltd

I think you have come to the right place with your choice of...

1. 834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    I think you have come to the right place with your choice of thread @Wasabi193

Tier 1 deposits are “Company making” mines. They are large, long life and low cost. Using long run commodity prices it generates >$300-600m pa of revenue (i.e. >200 kt pa Cu or >800 kt pa Zn+Pb or >5kt pa of U3O8 or >250 koz pa Au) for >20 years and is in the bottom quartile of the cost curve.

Can anything in the main stream media be relied upon in the 21st century or at any time in the past ? Just a quick scan of the click bait doom and gloom that gets front page priority over anything of a positive nature that happens in the world and it is quite obvious that "Misery Loves Company" and the masses who are doing it hard themselves are drawn to anything that has been vilified by the Media Moguls who literally dictate the theme of restaurants available for the hungry public to gorge themselves on their limited menu with the ABC news although usually being a little late to the party being no exception. The death of the internal combustion engine is of no small consequence to the global establishment and the "Old Guard" of the business world who are not going to just lie down peacefully and let the EV innovators take the lions share of the transportation energy requirements of the future .A battery metals price crash at this point in time is giving the "Old Guard" the perfect opportunity to regain control of the Highest quality natural resources (Nickel/Lithium) which are essential for the transition . The energy density of the batteries required for the global truck fleet will need to be of the highest standards available, The more Nickel in the battery the more payload can be carried , BHP are using technology to permanently remove over 40 thousand tonnes of CO2 from the atmosphere every year , Canada Nickel plans to use a similar technology and our brave little company most likely has the potential to do the same .
    But we won't be hearing too much about that . Nothing to see here while the the old guard and their peers the media moguls quietly go about taking care of business.

https://www.innovationnewsnetwork.com/the-role-of-nickel-in-ev-battery-manufacturing/38877/

Canada Nickel to develop downstream nickel and stainless-steel processing facilities | Global Mining Review

BHP nickel mine trials ‘air to rock' carbon trap (thenewdaily.com.au)

I don't know anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $29.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $29.17K 75.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15000 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
38.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ 27203
Last updated 13.01pm 14/06/2024 ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.