WBT 0.44% $2.27 weebit nano ltd

Tier1 Potential

1. 7,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1094
    do not advertise external links.au/companies/news/309749/weebit-nano-memory-storage-tech-almost-ready-for-market-that-is-doubling-annually-9749.html

Will we be getting a first binding agreement this month or next and will it be Tier1?

Briman probably walked into a list full of hungry wanters on the table, wonder what company was at the top of the pile.

Hopefully one of the Tier1s his forcing itself with the dollars that cannot be refused, i know many has been driving icepicks through my skull on this Tier 1 thing but I simply do my research and believe in it, I believe Coby's talks on leaving Teit 1 out is simply put out there to bait them into digging deeper into there pockets to get the tech into there labs.

The smarts have told me to stop dribbling on about Tier1 because they are so all over everything in DYOR so i thought it was time to put them to bed.

Let me say this to the new investors, Teir1 has been in the sights for a long time and imo Coby and team are playing a game of "come and get it if you can afford it"

In a major achievement that came on schedule, a 40nm thick 1Mb capacity array has been effectively demonstrated. In the coming year, a number of technical parameters will be optimised, then the transition to a production fab will begin. "The plan is to reach revenues in 2021," confirms Hanoch, and in the meantime discussions with potential Tier 1 consumers of the technology will steer towards early adopter arrangements.

Anyone of these companies could offer a large % of its mcap to take the tech if they see it as being a dominant part of the future in semiconductor industry, don't be fooled by anyone here saying Coby and the board have closed the doors to Tier1 because they havent, imo Briman has come in to put figures together to further these Tier1 discussions

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/markets/012216/worlds-top-10-semiconductor-companies-tsmintc.asp

Intel Corp. (INTC

• Revenue (TTM): $75.7 billion
    • Net Income (TTM): $22.7 billion
    • Market Cap: $256.1 billion

Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (TSM)

• Revenue (TTM): $37.9 billion
    • Net Income (TTM): $13.1 billion
    • Market Cap: $293.5 billion

Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM)

• Revenue (TTM): $24.7 billion
    • Net Income (TTM): $4.0 billion
    • Market Cap: $101.2 billion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.010(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.29 $2.29 $2.25 $1.276M 561.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17680 $2.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 1117 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.