IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

ties up 2 much money too long 4 what , page-3

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    As usual B2 makes a post when the shareprice is struggling...when the SP is going up she is nowhere to be seen.

As usual B2 makes no reference to the reasons for the depressed shareprice which is basically the fact that gold has fallen over $100 from its highs.

As usual, B2 doesnt bother to READ the announcement and comment on the positives in there which are many and which should indicate to B2 that the SP doldrums are only temporary in nature, and a significant rerating will occur as milestones are met.

As usual B2s actual post is completely non-sensical. 'tied up money for too long 4 what'...HUH WTF is that supposed to mean...they spent $3 million acquiring a plant that as a capacity WAY in excess of what they need...does that not tell you something B2? Of course not because you have not followed the company as close as I and others have. Of course not because you just make comments of the cuff without any substance.

Any long term IGR holder here should be more than satisfied with the quarterly which unlike some other quarterlies or dodgy announcements by companies such as CUDECO does not make ridiculous claims and tells shareholders how it is, so they can make a fully informed decision.

Long term holders that are not happy with the quarterly should take B2s implied advice and sell out.

Those that are happy should be taking this opportunity to top up rather than following the lemmings. For the record I bought more today at 18c and have some unfilled.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.