TIG 25.0% 0.3¢ tigers realm coal limited

TIG should consider a JV to accelerate its main HCC project:May...

1. 22,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    TIG should consider a JV to accelerate its main HCC project:
    May I suggest the following:
    (a) That TIG secures the remaining 20% ownership of its tenement
    (b) That TIG offers a JV deal to build 12 mos./year port, railway & mine infrastructure for completion within 3 years for 50% of the project to take production to 10 million T/P/Y right away. (there's oodles of mine life with 630 mil ton resource!)
    (c) That TIG foregoes the capex upgrade of the existing port and instead tweaks it to its original  700K t/p/a capacity.
    (700K T/P/A should yield $38 mil profit p/a  which fundamentally should take the SP to 20c in the interim with similar 2018 coal & pricing

There are a host of cashed-up Chinese & Japanese coal traders/steel mills/coal investors who would likely be interested in the project
    and once such a deal is set , the SP would likely lift to its fair market value , which, IMO with a 50/50 JV should be about 36c/share in the shorter term and twice that in 3 years time once the JV is up and running

The Chinese can readily get a basic 12 mos/year shipping port, 40ks of railway and basic mine infrastructure in place within 3 years and much cheaper than if TIG were to let it out to contract and manage it itself.

The bottom line argument is that half the project up and running within 3 years is better than all of the project up and running in ten years because 
    the Chinese appetite for met coal is not going to last forever.

The beauty of such a deal is no more dilution, and a quick track to mega bucks for shareholders with profit in the till from this year forward.
    What do others thinK?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.