VBA 0.00% 35.5¢ virgin blue holdings limited

tiger airways faces being grounded , page-6

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Tiger airlines SUCK big time and that is from my personal experience last year when they cancelled my one way ticket two weeks before I was about to leave for Darwin from Melbourne after booking 3 months in advance and accommodation.

Thier excuse was "We don't fly to Darwin on that day anymore". When I phoned up a couple of days later to get my money back they were going to charge me a fee until I had to tell them it was their mistake not mine. The female was rude on the phone.

I ended up flying both ways with Virgin without incident and Virgin have intelligent, pleasant staff, and I will NEVER fly Tiger again to save a few dollars because they dont care about their service and the planes seats are really uncomfortable with no tv in the back of the seats like Virgin has. Tiger planes = plastic crap.

PS: I now hold 120,000 VBA shares compared to 10,000 5 months ago. My intended target is 500,000 shares within the next 4 months if the share price keeps dropping. I believe huge rises will happen with VBA around August of this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.