SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Tiger by the Tail??

1. 3,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304

Well it is a pretty good start to a drill program when one of your first 3 holes hits that kind of grade, and a bit  embarrasing for previous owners but isnt that always the way - the intersection isnt exactly deep.

I hope SPX who have some 12 or more slated for down plunge drilling on the existing mined lode divert more than 3 holes to the new intersection and i hope they do that immediately - the drilling under the pit whilst probably necessary is not the priority now.

It is also pretty obvious that IP should work a treat here given the nature of the lode, to find them in other areas not well covered by exp. or in areas of shallow sand cover, reduced geochm response.

Such an early success suggests that it may not take too much brain effort to locate more here given the history and what appears to be a complete lack of interest, competency and persistence in an area shown to have great grade - BGL comes to mind recently with much narrower intersection of HG who have persisted and are now looking real good.

Is this a situation where we all might say in 3 months time gee i should have bought a truck load given the evidence which appears so simple and obvious?? 

A long way to go i know and they currently do not have a lot barring potential, that much overused word in this game, BUT grade is everything in the gold/minerals game, so SPX has that, so have they just got the tiger by the tail, and maybe the open pit mineralisation was not the main game, but just one part of a much larger system.

i really am feeling that urger to pin the ears back here - i missed DCN after buying at 40c, it looked great after their noosa conf pres about 3yrs back - got cold feet and sold out at the same price.   thugh not as obvioous as DCN since we only have one intersection BUT we have a whole lot of open ground without a decent drillhole in it - just like DCN had between the known deposits.

looking bloody interesting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.