SSM 0.00% $1.28 service stream limited

Good evening PD.I note that you ended your post to me with a...

1. 525 Posts.
    Good evening PD.

I note that you ended your post to me with a question and a question mark. Thus, I feel obliged to respond to the query you posed which did hint at a lack of integrity on my part.

Must say I had to look up the meaning of bonhomie: A pleasant and affable disposition. Having aquired the meaning of bonhomie, I do believe it to be an apt description of the post that you refer. After all I do understand you do prefer the members to converse in a pleasant and affable manner with their fellow HC members.

Posted: 28/02/09 11:59 Stock Price (at time of posting): 28.5c Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Stock Held From: 218.214.xxx.xxx

New Post Post Reply Thread View Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    All the rampers have been conning you all......sell as soon as you can. Get out quick!!!!!

I believe above is the post with which you refer to. Please note Buy Sentiment and Stock Held Disclosure. Infact every post I have made on SSM thread has had Buy Sentiment and Stock Held disclosure all the way back to the 19th of Feb when I was the first to post that SSM was oversold after I had read SSM announcement.

The above mentioned post was a reaction to a couple of prior posters' posting unresearched dribble about SSM debt and future prospects. Thus in reply instead of trying to argue with fools (or flaming) I posted in a reverse psychological manner. PD I'm sure you've heard the saying, "never argue with a fool it only makes two".

In reference to ramping, is that not the practice of posting untruths or attempting to present opinions as fact to alter sentiment in a positive or negative way. I believe with regard to the post titled 'tiger pounces', I am not guilty Your Honor.

I'm sure telling the truth is allowed on HC. I can only assume that the only part of the the 'tiger pounces' post that you could interpret as an untruth (ramping) was the claim that I had purchased another 250,000 shares.

Well, if you were to look at the sellers side of market depth on SSM this evening or early tomorrow morning you will see at 0.330, 883,000 shares on offer. 750,000 of those are mine. Tomorrow at approximately 9.45AM I shall remove those 750,000 shares from the market as evidence of my holding. Further investigation of all of my SSM posts will authenticate my statement and confirm that 'tiger pounces' is a fully truthful and non ramping post.

PD, I look forward to your return correspondence once you have given my 'testimony' due consideration.

Yours sincerely,
    Tiger22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $788.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.30 $1.27 $1.140M 889.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7656 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SSM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.