VBA 0.00% 35.5¢ virgin blue holdings limited

tiger should be banned again, page-12

1. 726 Posts.
    Morning Maverick116.

Lets not turn this in to pprune.com web site as a lot of people will not understand some of the things you are saying.
    I was a on A332 then went to B777 and i like the dirty talk you are all about ''stalling,restarting engine inflight ,ILS landings but we are a diffrent breed of people.

I think he was saying that tiger just has a fil fop way of looking at safety and cassa takes a dim veiw of this as you could under stand.

If the reg say you make your approch to a airport in this way there is sound advise for them to expect the landing pilot to do as he was asked by ATC and looking at the charts for that airport.
    I for one like how cssa put them on the ground.it says hay we will use the power provided to us to inforce the rule of flying in aussie land.I also like the fact that i have 200,000 share in vba and i want them to been in the high 20cent range soon.And looking back in interactive chats on my trading palform evan with 3 airlines we are hold the mid 30cent range nicly so lets not think to much about aircraft stalling and think more about the share price stalling and fulling out of the market/sky.
    if you want to fight about plane stuff i suggest pprune.com it cool.
    happy trading as i write this we are in the green today so happy days.
    chef747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.