VBA 0.00% 35.5¢ virgin blue holdings limited

tiger should be banned again, page-2

1. 726 Posts.
    Afternoon all

I do Argee with you Mr Inference mate
    But there are a few good things about tiger plying the aussies sky.

1)for some one who likes to fly on the drop of a hat like me(airfairs competitive) for hoildays.

2)it would take the remaining two carries a matter of weeks or a month to slice and dice the aussie market. and you and your family hoilday would be to the local show grounds camping area as that's all family would be able to afford.

3)cheap airfairs have a great kick on to the service sector
    (i would not been inclined to go on a hoilday 3 times a year if i could not stay in a hotal instead to have to stay in backpackers. What i mean is CHEAP AIRFAIRS = flow on to the rest of service industry accomdation,food,sporting hoildays.

4)also having a cheap sister airline is good so i don't have to sit next to a smelly backpacker as that pax's profile always go for the cheapest airfair there is with out them having to flapping there arms to try to get airborn.

5)the mean buggers at QF are doing it to singapore with there asain carrier JETSTAR ASIA so i think the singapore gov is just saying ,look we can do the same. problem for them is there is a low point were aussies just say f off we an't going to fly a airline like tiger were you are given low flying look of melbourne by night and service which is like ansett airline today(JUST NOT THERE)
    if this country ever wants to grow from the inside out we need the services and we need them cheap and the only way you get them cheap is COMPETITION.

in saying that if the share price drops more i am going to have to add to my couple of hundred thour i went shopping for in the last few days. we are going to see the share price back in the high 20's by the next school hoildays (check the stats your self evan in the GFC times around hoilday time we see a better than the current s/price so i am off for 100,000 more if the prices go down in the morning the only thing going to stop me is a spike or the bank manager.
    Happydays VBA crew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.