I found this intriguing story on ninemsn this morning:"Tiger...

1. 628 Posts.
    I found this intriguing story on ninemsn this morning:

"Tiger Woods has been in hiding since wife Elin Nordegren belted him in the face with a nine-iron five weeks ago and forced him to undergo emergency plastic surgery, a report claims.

Furman Bisher, who has been described as Americas top golf writer, claims Nordegren attacked Woods moments before his infamous late-night crash after allegedly catching him texting mistress Rachel Uchitel.

Writing on his blog, Bisher alleges the blow broke Woodss cheekbone and almost knocked out two of his teeth.

The injuries are the real reason the golfer has not made a public appearance since the scandal broke, he said.

At one point Tiger turned away to look at the TV, and as he turned back, Elin hit him on the right side of the face with the head of a 9-iron, Bisher wrote.

Tiger ran scared as hell out of the house (which is why he had on no shoes) with Elin swinging the golf club throughout the hallway to the garage.

Nordegren then allegedly chased Woods and knocked out the windows of his car.

Bisher claims that following the crash Woods spent a brief time in a hospital before flying by private jet to Pheonix, Arizona, where he met cosmetic surgeons.

The golfer underwent procedures to fix his cheek and teeth, he said.

Bisher said he was making the claims to present the picture in its clearest form.

His allegations have not been verified by Woods spokesperson or the police".

And some posters disagreed with me that it takes two for a relationship to break down. Here is one of my previous quotes;

"I am not a massive Tiger fan, however what I know is that his wife went into a raging attack on his car with golf clubs. My sister in law on the other hand, did not such thing when she found out her partner of 16 years was with another woman, whilst she was lying in hospital recovering from surgery. Something is not right there".

Time will tell.

Regards

Zeta

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.