tiger woods required plastic surgery?, page-14

1. 3,815 Posts.
    I see you are never going to answer my query Zeta as to how you automatically assume that a loving, faithful partner is always at least in part to blame, so I won't take it any further after this.

Just find it strange that you revisted this issue by using a report alleging that Elin hit TW with a golf club. Even if that report is right, it is an after the fact reaction to someone finding out they had been duped by their partner.

Prior to the action, you are still to bring forth any proof whatsover as to how Elin or any other loving, faithful partner is automatically to blame in a relationship breakdown.

Zeta, you may well be right on many occasions, but your generalisation is not necessary right on all occasions. It can't be, especially when you fail to include proof in your assertions.

You don't have full knowledge of every single marriage, so why write something as an absolute? Furthermore, in the example you gave re. your sister-in-law, you gave no reason as to how she was to blame. Indeed, if anything, you infer that she was not to blame.

Earlier, we had folks post that they entered a marriage totally committted to making it work, only to subsequently find out that they had been duped into being 'sperm donors'. It turned out that their partner entered the relationship under false pretenses, whereas they didn't. They entered it wanting the marriage to work.

So, unless you considered that poster to be writing blatant lies,(1) how was it his fault when that relationship broke down, and (2) why can't that type of example occur in other marriages?

Regards
    RM

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.