Benjamin Netanyahu,the Israeli Premier is a very low handicap...

1. 6,764 Posts.
    Benjamin Netanyahu,the Israeli Premier is a very low handicap golfer.

Just recently he got in touch with the pope and suggested what a great spectacle it would be for the bonding and a mark of forgiveness and tolerance between both their religions if they played a game of golf together.

The pope thought it was a marvellous idea,but unfortunately due to age we was not up for the task.

After some deliberation it was decided that they both would find a substitute player from within their faith to play in their stead.

The pope went back to the vatican and summoned all his Cardinals,Bishops and priests and said.
    'That sneaky jew wants to play against us, Find the best player we have,theres no way we can let Jews get the upper hand,cheat if he has to i dont care'

After three days of searching the world over,they returned with the bad news that they were unable to find anyone suitable.

Then someone suggested he make Jack Nicholis a devout Roman Catholic, honorary Cardinal for the day.
    Great said the Pope,anything to win

The big day game and afterwards the pope summoned Nicholis.

Well, Cardinal Jack said the pope,how did we go ?

Your holiness said Jack. I drove 400-500 yards every drive,
    the best of my career,my chipping was sensational,and my putting was like something from heaven.I faded when i had to and i drew with the wind

AND ? asked the pope.

Unfortunately your holiness, that sneak Rabbi Tiger Woods beat me by two strokes

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.