SSM 2.58% $1.39 service stream limited

tiger, you digged your and our grave, page-9

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Dear The Apprentice

Let me start by apologizing if i took your comment the wrong way, i assumed it as a downramping comment as someone bragging at buying at the bottom and selling at the top, post event.

Also, before you dish out judgement on others, or myself, let me explain a few things.

1. I work full time, but trade, yes I day trade, and hold a few stocks, but mainly do jump around, and I dont claim to know everything about everything.

2. I don't ramp, and I dont especially downramp to manipulate so many here.

3. I post only neutral or positive comments on stocks I hold or trade. I dont even post on stocks I hold as I dont have the time

4. I "hate" downramping manipulation, and I hate senseless ramping as well, I agree it does more harm than good. I do however get excited at times and perhaps show over enthusiasm at times.

5. Look at the comment I posted on MQG as below yesterday, as you will see another side of me. :

"froogy, selmax post sensationalism on many stocks, changes his position more often than I change socks. Talking up a stock one day and talking down the next. I wouldn't look too deep into his posts

Also for anyone to compare macquarie to BNB is a joke and a d/ramp, as I have read on this forum.

Just be wary of the constant downramping on stocks like this on HC.
    It goes without saying 99% of people here warning of dire times to come for a stock don't give a toss about you, they have an agenda.

Same of course goes for positive ramping"

Perhaps I saw a wrong side to you as you may have seen the wrong in mine, and please dont feel the need to put me into a category I don't deserve

Cheers,
    Wilson!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.39
Change
0.035(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $856.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.35 $1.40 $1.35 $873.2K 632.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 9898 $1.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 10416 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SSM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.