GBZ 18.2% 0.9¢ gbm resources limited

tiger

1. 112 Posts.
    On to the upcoming drilling - I think Tiger is getting overlooked by us here on HC.

Remember, Tiger was the initial target back in late 2009 that took the Sp up to 30c. We have had to wait a long time for it to come around again but now we are close to possibly proving up another resource. I've been looking back over the announcements of the last 2 years and the initial results released on MILO back in June 2010 are very similar to the Tiger results released in Jan 2011, with Tiger even showing slightly better percentages.

In my opinion, we lost SP traction when Milo was made a priority over Tiger in 2010, this undermined investors confidence, but was done as Milo was cheaper to prove up, being located near the Highway. Well they proved it up to the tune of 4.5 million raised at .12, and now have the cash to attack Tiger again.

Milo June 3:

Processing and Interpretation of results is in progress, however Key Highlights are:

 All holes intersected zones of poly‐metallic mineralisation including Cu (to 1.86%),
    Ag (to 34.9ppm), Au (to (1.9ppm), Co (to 868ppm), Mo (to 785ppm) and U (to
    690ppm).

 Drillhole BTD008 intersected multiple zones of mineralisation including 38.5m
    downhole averaging 0.9% Cu Equiv. (0.32% Cu, 0.1ppm Au, 4.1ppm Ag, 276ppm Co,
    220ppm Mo and 195ppm U) from 140metres. This hole is directly below the
    historical Old Milo Mine area.

 One kilometre west of the Old Milo Mine, drillhole BTD014 intersected 12m down
    hole averaging 0.32%Cu, 0.15ppm Au, 1.6ppm Ag, 168ppm Co, 68ppm Mo, and
    96ppm U from 69 metres. This hole is approximately 50 metres below previously
    drilled hole MD013 which returned 27 metres downhole averaging 0.75% Cu and
    0.3ppm Au.

 Confirmation that Milo is an Iron Oxide Copper Gold system. Mineralisation was
    associated with broad zones of brecciation and intense wallrock alteration with an
    assemblage including (variably) albite, silica, sericite, magnetite and abundant
    sulphides (frequently exceeding 10% Sulphur), dominantly pyrite and locally
    pyrrhotite and chalcopyrite.

---

Tiger Jan 7:

Positive?Results?from?Shallow?Drilling?At?Tiger?T2?Prospect,
    ??
    Brightlands?Copper‐Gold?Project,?North?West?Queensland?
    ???
    Highlights:
    ??
    ?

Results?from?a?12?hole?shallow?drilling?program?at?T2?Prospect?have?upgraded?the?copper?soil?anomaly?and?confirms?previous?resuts?of?the?Sub?Audio?Magnetic?(SAM)?survey?that?T2?Prospect?has?potential?IOCG?style?mineralization.
    ?
    ?

Drilling?returned?significant?intersections*1?including:
    ?
    o
    [email protected]%?Cu?(peak?value?0.2%?Cu)
    ??
    o
    [email protected]%
    ??
    o
    [email protected]%?Cu?(?peak?value?0.3%?Cu),
    ?
    9?of?the?12?holes?recorded?down‐hole?intervals?of?approximately?0.1%?Cu?or?greater.?These?are?potential?halo?intercepts?in?an?IOCG?system.
    ?
    ?

BTD027?and?BTD037?are?longest?intersections*1?of?copper?mineralisation?drilled?in?the?Tiger?area?to?date.?The?closest?holes?to?BTD027?along?strike?in?the?Tiger?area?are?400?metres?north‐west?and?900?metres?south?east.
    ??
    ?

?The?results?are?in?line?with?expectations?of?widespread?copper?mineralisation?in?the?Tiger?area,?adjacent?to?the?Rocklands?Cu‐Co?deposits?in?the?Cloncurry?District,?NW?Queensland.
    ?
    ?

With?this?initial?program?upgrading?the?T2?Prospect,?further?planning?will?be?developed?during?the?wet?season?for?the?next?stage?which???may?include?a?combination?of?further?bedrok?drilling?and?deeper?reverse?circulation?drilling?to?test?the?whole?prospect?area

--

Thoughts gentlemen?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $12.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $15.74K 1.607M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 836805 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 383153 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.