SSM 0.00% $1.28 service stream limited

Hi all on SSM thread. Nice to read your thoughts on SSM and my...

1. 525 Posts.
    Hi all on SSM thread. Nice to read your thoughts on SSM and my intelligence, muturity or lack of both.

Sorry to disappoint but Tigers not going to apologize. Any dope who would make an important investment decision based on any post they may read on HC, is destined to lose their money in quick time anyway. When I imbibe the amusing work of some posters I wonder.... how did these people get this far in life, its a wonder they managed to find their way home from school.

Personally I see HC as a chat forum where people with similar interests and not necessarily the same views can converse (post) with each other. Just like various in person conversations, I find posts provoke differing emotions. Some that come to mind, amusing, upsetting, informative, interesting and entertaining.

While I happily read many posts, I generally dismiss the majority of posts, but occasionally I'll read something on HC that will motivate me to investigate the future potential and possible outcomes of an investiment target. Some may refer to this process as research. And if I think I've uncovered a likely prospect I back my judgement in the knowledge that I have, to the best of my ability, made an informed decision.

One point of interest is that losers, or more aptly described as victims, always without exception will blame someone or something else for their failures in life. I can see it now. On Monday some will blame that Tiger for his stupid posts, or those day traders, or the US markets, or those blind idiots that fail to see the value of SSM, for things not going to plan or lack of success.

Here's a saying or prayer that befits the theme of this post:
    "Give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things which should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other."

Kind regards,
    Tiger
    SUNDAY PREACHER

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $788.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.30 $1.27 $1.140M 889.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7656 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SSM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.