TIG 25.0% 0.3¢ tigers realm coal limited

I think things will start to happen after 2021, once they get...

1. 5,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2247
    I think things will start to happen after 2021, once they get the washing plant up and running early this year, TIG plan to

TIG Plans for 2020 & beyond:▪ Continuing exploration to convert JORC resources to reserves▪ Further in-mine exploration drilling to improve quality control, short-term mine planning and strip ratios▪ Start mining on Zvonkoye deposit▪ Preparing for launch of drill and blast operations which willallow for bigger pit design▪ Completing CHPP design works, financing and construction▪ Expecting first washed coal in 2021▪ Developing existing customer relationships and expand customer base▪ Increasing transshipment capacity & load rates through use of own barges and taking over port operations, increasing overall throughput capacity and improving netbacks▪ Planning to ship 1+ Mtpa of the washed product starting 2022

▪ TIG has progressed from an exploration company to a producer of coal exporting and competing on the global seaborne market▪ Within just three years the company has grown coal production from zero to 720kt targeted for 2019▪ Our product has gained a good level of acceptance in key Asian markets▪ TIG expects that coal handling and preparation plant design and engineering works will be completed in H1 2020▪ The current mining equipment and haulage fleet are capable of producing up to 750ktpa▪ TIG is operating its own infrastructure with coal haulage all-season pit to port road▪ The Company added four 500t barges to port equipment to increase offshore loading rates

Key Operational Results 2017 – 2018 and 2019E ▪▪▪The Amaam North Resource base has a thermal coal cap of oxidized coking coalCurrently mining coal without processing – about 70% thermal & 30% coking in 2019Post CHPP startup, we expect the ratio ROM coking to thermal will move to circa 70% coking, increasing to over 75%Coal production (kt) Stripping (kbcm) Coal sold, total (kt)- Thermal (kt) - Coking (kt)226 577 7202017 20182019Е

TIG will need to have a Port that’s needs to be an all season Port for them to ship 5-10Mtpa in the future, I think they have access to another port but I can’t remember at the moment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.