PIL 0.00% 0.7¢ peppermint innovation limited

tigershark, page-2

1. 23 Posts.
    Yes i8kangaroo, still alive and still have a pulse. Or at least I think I do?

Speaking of pulse, no heart racing palpitations from CYS at the minute. All very quiet. Good news just around the corner perhaps? Or at least I hope so. News of any favorable nature would be most welcome that's for sure.

As for holding stock. Yes I do and a good parcel too I might add.

That said, more drill holes needed in so many places. Maybe some deep ones at 'Doolgunna West' instead of the 12 shallow efforts to date? And what about at 'West Angelas'? Just a single line north-south in an area of strong CID mineralisation, then nothing east-west to follow-up?

Then there is Pioneer. Last time (before the new Geo took over) good grades up to 45 g/t Au in one hole. Since then a diamond hole and nothing to report?

Actually, you know how I said I thought I had a pulse, well, I can now confirm that I do because my heart is racing. You asked why I have been so quiet? Maybe the thought of getting a Suspension for inappropriate comments has kept me away from this thread of late.

Good luck to all (including me too I guess?).

I think the Company has some good ground, but I would like to think shareholders need to see some value from the near $2M spent over the last 12 months. Did I say $2M?

Heart racing again. Better go.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $350 50.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92957 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4920500 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.