BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

tigerten & gurubob, page-3

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2693
    I have met Neil once...seems like a very stand-up bloke. Does not talk things up. He was careful not to put any figures on anything. He did seem quietly confident about the Gold mine. Said there had been lots of issues in the past, which will take effort to re-convince the market about. (This made me go back and read previous announcements...and I learned about previous metallurgical issues etc, which now seem to have been solved...see that latest announcement, which admittedly took me 5 reads to understand). Makes me think that this is one of those classic stocks which probably has a great asset, but some history which is pulling it down. I figure it is only amatter of time before the fundamental value of 800000 oz of gold at 9g/t grade kicks in. I posted the other day on what a geologist mate of mine thought that was worth, and it does seem to me like 10c+ is eminently achievable. 10c, I think equates to a market cap of about $35m....that's still a long way short of my mate's valuation on the gold resource of $60m to $75m. They have cash in the bank, and some highly interesting uranium prospects...I figure this has to be a pretty low risk (potential high reward) bet...but no gaurantees, as they say..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.