AXE 9.43% 24.0¢ archer materials limited

tight range - something cooking, page-51

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Thanks for the reason/info,Aksier.
    I especially saw the reaction down the day trader thread Friday esp re NVG.

However I failed to see any Day Trader taking any account that AXE can drill some confirming [or not] holes for Shale Oil anytime while I suspect NVG would need another CR
    [i assume the recent NVG CR was more to be directed at their other global held tenements?]

Anyhow if AXE is a nearology to LNC? then at least they have cash in bank to give some substance to their claim.

AXE has been "suffering" SP wise due mostly to how cold and dull the Graphite Sector has turned.
    Hopefully a focus on Shale Oil will facilitate a clear out of stale Grahite Holders and a register intro to AXE on another Hot Thing.

AXE getting a kick into say the 30's on Shale maybe that combines with Graphite Production confirmation?

and we'll see if the lead baloons are still weighing down AXE or whether it really is an Archer not on the Fib hitting various targets merely for day trading diddling.

The AXE share price has languished due imho solely because of lack of demand.
    Any Have to Sell parcel of over even a measly $20 grand 100,000 shares has capped it.
    A couple of 1 million+ Volume Days should do Wonders.

happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.025(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $61.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 24.0¢ $85.51K 340.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 33934 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 38000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.