AXE 7.02% 30.5¢ archer materials limited

tight range - something cooking, page-53

1. 7,432 Posts.
    yes joenes i really did follow friday's action.

it's just i didn't view it in terms of a cappers conspiracy to make AXE look unattractive.

Trading started in the 10 mins beginning 10:40am.Aksier had just posted on the DT thread about the AXE/NVG/Lnc tenement connection and I assume this generated the buying interest mainly from the HC DT 'clique'.
    SP broke the 20.5 resistance so technicals brought in the Trade the Screen brigade to Buy and also set up for the quick kill sell.

AXE had been trading 18/19 for weeks prior so at 21/22 there was a 16% Gain on offer so it got taken,sell exceeded demand,DTers got twitchy stop loss/break even and the inital wave receeded followed up by tentative rebuying in the afternoon.

Yes there are a lot of long term holders a bit disgruntled with AXE.There are those who still have 30 cent exposure from the long ago SPP for example.Let alone the capping caused by the Hudsons and friends dump.

Now AXERS are caught in this Graphite Propoganda war with the Africans[SYR/KNL and now TON] having or searching for World Supply of Graphite even to the Chinese of jumbo flakes etc etc etc.

joenes could you give 'raiding' the syr thread a rest? you're only encouraging Prime to right of reply over here.It's all very silly and petty what with your "debate" descending into who said what,some time in the past even on some other forums.
    it's petty piffle,joesnes that there's an expression covering it
    Why don't you 2/3 get a room?

Anyhow back to AXE

Resistance hit but failed to break.
    Gaps formed 18.5/19/19.5
    Note the pathetic 21 day Average Volume.This contibuted imho to the Gaps.

Can some news factor come out next week that could trade AXE above 20.5?
    Activities Report Due.Maybe Mgt will be savvy enough to make some/any mention of the Shale Tenement as well as releasing those dang Flake Metallurgy results?

Enough with the Consolodation pattern.Lets get an Up trend happening!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.020(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $77.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.5¢ $37.53K 122.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23500 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 1535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.