RHK 0.00% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

tight ride, page-4

1. 3,062 Posts.
    most people think they know,hedge funds think they know,broker desks think they know.

the people who have the best idea are risk type analysts
    that create trading theory with practical outcomes,holding time means lost capital combined with market risk ie. the
    future of i/o pricing etc etc.

the issue i am trying to address is this " you make all your money when you buy having calculated or surmised the most likely outcome for sp. and viability."

the person on the big bucks in FMS is there because of diverse industry experience that is a perfect fit for Flinders position,in terms of putting together a practical viable cost base to bring FMS to production.

meanwhile as much as you might think charts or current sp.
    is your enemy i see it as a great protective force preparing FMS for the inevitable trading with volume and volatility.

the danger in trying to time an entry or out guess direction is being out of the money,my plan is simple to buy more if and when funds are available trading plans are not on the agenda for now.

i expect at some point to lament sitting while the asx roars
    but experience has taught me how difficult the reality of trading is with limited capital.

i am of the firm belief the asx will roar this year as people discard the notion that shares are risky when reality says cash rate returns against inflation are dismal,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.