ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Tight Ship!

1. 2,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    This seems to be the tightest i've seen ECT in years before announcements /AGM.
    Shareholders are not posting any communications email or phone conversations they have with the coy as per previous years - obviously this has to be the big one.
    I know I usually get a reply of some sorts and the last 2 weeks zilch.

As previous I suspect the MPA is done and ECT are just looking at timing ( US election out of the way – would have been silly to release before This was done and dusted. We got a Professional Corporate Brochure updated
    Announcement last week and then Friday we got Ash converting more options ( Director laying out over a 100K in 2 or so months For some know unknown reason ( i'd say this is his way of saying this is a know brainer and is extremely bullish) OM’s brilliant research even going out and posting some pics of the upgraded BM site over the weekend
    Another dot joined.

I’m expecting a trading halt from today onwards to later this week.

Also chartists are out of control as there's know way to know when the breakouts going to happen as know one knows jack as the ships not leaking at all!

All IMO & DYOFR

tick tock
    Cheers

M.oz

PS on the other hand i could be wrong and we have another ALDP or monash but i suspect not.
    Expect Fireworks from this day onwards

Good luck to all long termers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $74 37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 29615050 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11817586 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.