CVN 2.50% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

At some point there will be those of us who will want to trade...

1. 881 Posts.
    At some point there will be those of us who will want to trade out of CVN. For example .. if it hits 80 cents then it would have to go to $1.60 for that amount of money to double, and that could take a year. The cash may be better used elsewhere to make better profits inside 12 months. That's not to say that we wouldn't always hold a few CVN for the long term view.
    But I suspect that the time will come soon when some of us who have been in since it was in the 10 cent range will take the very healthy profit (eg 400 - 500% in 6 months)and re-invest in other shares we see as capable of higher short term profits with that cash. Much though we have loyalty to CVN we are after all here to make money. The big money to be made in CVN was when we got in early, as is true of other lower priced shares.
    When I sell a share I walk away and never look back .. having achieved my object. Nop, haven't as yet .. but may soon :) I watch a lot of threads and don't post on all invested in ... but this one has by far been the most informative and pleasant to be involved with, for that reason I have felt comfortable posting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $53.20K 266.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1675084 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 367136 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.