BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

tight stop losses being triggered, page-11

1. 4,409 Posts.
    Lols Oscar, everyone has their own way of doing things. I stopped out with loss of brokers fees this morning. My stop loss was time, today was the forth day of doing nothing, which is too long for me.

I have closed out probably about 6 positions this week, mostly around entry. Some have dropped below, but still feel they maybe a good buy for the future. Guess so far maybe lost about 500 this week

however 6k up last week, it just takes 1 or 2 correct decisions to make some good money providing use tight stop losses in what I do. It is when i let those stop losses go I get slammed

Takes all types of trading or investing, I know you have trouble with this type of trading. I feel the same about investors, I say good luck to them but its not for me.

Buy had a good opportunity to run today with an announcement and still couldnt pull it off, thats a concern. By the way I sold prior to the ann and thought oh no! would have jumped back in if cracked the .12 on good volume but wasnt to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.785K 446.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2305345 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6405399 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.