BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

tight stop losses being triggered, page-37

1. 29 Posts.
    It's interesting isn't it - I guess I'm fairly new to this, and have never thought about taking little bits of profit. I took up the rights offer at .015 cents, as I had purchased a small parcel of shares at .08c the year before. Looking at it now, taking up the rights offer has paid off outstandingly for me, so far. Thought about buying more at .16c during the madness of a fortnight ago, glad I didn't, but it will break that barrier again, hopefully upon Wakefield ann. this week. I guess I'm not confident enough, nor have the knowledge to know when to sell and buy in again. I am in awe of you, ladyluck!
    Mind you, I first came across Bounty two years ago, whilst looking to diversify my financial portfolio. I had only ever purchased property as an investment for our future and owned absolutely no shares (apart from my employer's super contributions of course). I was watching the news one day and heard of a smallcap named Bounty Oil and Gas, and their plans to explore off-shore Sydney/Newcastle/Wollongong. My husband works in the mining industry in the Hunter Valley, and the infrastructure at the Port of Newcastle, had been rumoured to undergo huge upgrades at that time. I remember thinking to myself, gosh, if these guys can find something commercially viable, WOW! All the infrastucture for inland import and exports, would be so close. So, as they say, the rest is history. I was pleasantly surprised when these thoughts were actually announced by PK during the 20:20 presentation back in August. Now, we wait.
    I am interested to hear how other HC members first came about BUY? I have another friend, who, like me, does not know very much about stocks, but hey, she loves Bounty chocolate bars, and thought she would give them ago too!
    The very best of luck to all BUY holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.