Humms, this will be my final reply to any of your posts because...

1. 14,914 Posts.
    Humms, this will be my final reply to any of your posts because quite frankly I dont have the time or the care to respond to your condescending waffle about how correct you are and how the rest of the investment community is oh so wrong.

If I have missed the point of your posts, then im sure im not the only one, because i am still trying to figure out where your coming from. So far all I can gather is your trying to give your ego a bit of a workout. Nothing constructive has come out of your posts here except to say that what you say is right, charts mean nothing and anyone who dissagrees is just plain silly.

Humms, I wont lose any sleep at night if you get the last say. Quite frankly youve lost me to the point where I dont even know what it is we are arguing about....lol. If you dont want to use a chart - dont use a chart. But all I am saying is its a dodgey practice to go and "mentor" every new comer and tell him such narrow minded advice as to never even consider TA or charting. To me this is just feeding your own ego and you make it look like you have an axe to grind. I can also assure you that I am not the only one having a quiet giggle at your posts when you say you do not use a stop loss, TA or charting.

Have a nice life Humms.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.