ORP 2.78% 7.4¢ orpheus uranium limited

tightlipped, page-5

1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ARE have other options than Torrens. I accept though that Torrens is what most investors are waiting for.

The following post was made on another thread by me recently, in relation to the announcement that ARE would commence drilling at Ban Bak in January 2011.

""
    We don't need all our eggs in one basket (ie Torrens), so this is a very positive development. Those grades are nothing to be sneezed at! Let's hope the RC drilling proves up the grades.

With drilling due to commence early January 2011, our patience will be further tested.

Torrens is taking forever, so it's great to have another source of potential good news. If drilling does happen at Torrens this year as planned, then our share price should well advanced from where it sits today (17c). Once they start drilling at Torrens the ARE share price will start moving quickly! Some good news from Ban Bak could really get things charging.

Nice to see the sell side building with at least some shares on offer at most of the one cent increments. On a 17c stock a 2 cent jump in price can be a bitter pill to swallow, if you want to buy stock!

It's all good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $14.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.4¢ $2.174K 29.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21677 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.