ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

tightly held stock

1. 252 Posts.
    There has to be a reason why the stock is being continiously sold.
    As ive said before, being so tightly held with only a small number of people holding large parcels it can't be too hard to work out who is doing the constant sell over the past few weeks ( dont believe it's lots of individuals selling small amounts of stock.

I don't think Palmers stock is out of escrow or else i might of suggested he was getting his holdings to under 50% and make it resemble more of a public company and please the fund managers.

Whats interesting is that buyers are picking off these sells. Is there another substantial holder taking his position ?

Is APAC reducing holding to take up an issue to raise funds for the extra tonnage ?

Right now it seems to be doing at 1.70 what it was doing at 1.60 last week with the constant feed of fresh selling.

Time will tell.

I have let my feeling know to the company of the lack of information being fed to the shareholders.

News would have to be around the corner, especially a resource upgrade . Thats if you believe past announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.