GRY 0.00% 20.5¢ gryphon minerals limited

The drilling results, together with soil, rock chip sampling and...

1. 4,996 Posts.
    The drilling results, together with soil, rock chip sampling and trenching all
    demonstrate that Tijirit is host to gold mineralised structures in a style similar to that
    seen at the Tasiast gold mine in an adjacent greenstone belt 35 kms to the northeast.
    The Tijirit area had not been tested before in the subsurface prior to Shield’s drilling
    programme in April. The permit has been sparsely explored to date and continued
    work is warranted not only on the mineralised structures defined but also on the
    untested portion of the permit where no soil sampling has yet been carried out.
    First priority for the next phase of work will be additional drilling at Sophie II
    targeting the strike slip faults and mineralised horizons delineated subsurface to date,
    particularly at depth below the calcreted and weathered surface altered material.
    Second priority will be deeper drill testing of the Sophie III low grade mineralised
    zone as well as testing of the Sophie I, Lily, Nancy and Eleanor West prospects.
    Regional work will also continue with extension of the soil sampling grid to cover
    those structures and BIF’s not previously sampled by BRGM/Normandy La Source.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.