GPN greater pacific gold limited

good post grgo!!And Jakem: I doubt Yellowman has anything to...

1. 244 Posts.
    good post grgo!!

And Jakem: I doubt Yellowman has anything to settle with you, buddy. He is smarter than that. It is simply his proven views (by the sp history) and your unfounded repeated rubbish which unfortunately do clash. I'm affraid GPN has more upside than downside, and, more importantly, Yellowman's bullish views are supported by the SP performance over the past 12 months, whereas your views find no consolation in that trend. I feel you are looking for a solid and founded reason to make GPN a BUY. If that reason existed, the SP would be at much higher levels right now. You, irritating little man, just need to resign to the fact that GPN is a high risk, low profile Junior explorer, with arguably some very nice upsides - about to become public imo. If you want to punt on it, I believe you will win. If you don't, rack off and stop questioning people like Tolli, Yellowman and other faithfuls who were right on this stock. They will not give you a rational answer - because they don't know what is in the ground. We will all find out once Peak Hill is Drilled again soon, and when Gabba & NT gets drilled.

Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.