GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

I got my letter in the mail last night. What a joke. I didn't...

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I got my letter in the mail last night. What a joke. I didn't throw it in the bin but instead used it as a lining for the kitty litter in the cats pooh tray.

Apart from having a huge whinge, he doesn't say he will do anything that will add value.
    Why should i trust my vote to him over all the directors whom are in a far better position to know what is going on.?? I can't find any justification or logic or reasoning on why I should vote for this resolution. What has Mr Tillbrook actually done in the mining world about developing new resource projects. This is a fair question. He is asking us to trust him because he has a better plan but won't tell me what it is. Can anyone point me to some demonstrated success he has been responsible for in advancing a mining project anywhere in the world anytime over the last 50 years? This is a $200M mining project - why should I vote in support of a gardener with no mining experience over the recommendations of the board?
    It doesn't add up.
    The cat made the right call this morning.

My broker at RBS sent out a note from their analyst recommending we should vote Against.

Anyway we will see how it unfolds soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.