StrugglerI still don't see what you are getting at..dud calls...

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Struggler

I still don't see what you are getting at..dud calls are dud calls. It's like having a punt on a speccie(or not so speccie even),you think it will go up for XYZ reasons, and it goes down or does nothing, the prediction and its inherent reasoning were wrong. That's OK, we all are wrong much of the time about things that don't matter too much, but when we are wrong we are wrong...
    Inherent in the predictions by the Club of Rome, Paul Erhlich etc is the reasoning behind those predictions too, no matter how qualified the authors are or how it is dressed up...it's a gutser lol.

"I don't think, on present form, our [Euro] line will even make one cm!!!"

That's a whole new can of worms you are opening there. Euros have been around a long long time, been everywhere
    (discovered North America, if the Solutrean hypothesis turns out to be fully proven) settled in China thousands of years ago, explored the world, created the modern world etc, had all sorts of triumphs and blunders and we are still here and kicking. Probably sounds racist as we are not supposed to say such things to acknowledge our race and culture, only that of others....but that's just my opinion.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.