Tim Flannery, page-49

1. 7,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4862/4862302-58cfe20c9ca3e4fc54d6ad3f40db9e82.jpg

Hafnium said [I think you are lying about the several hundreds of millions figure. Can you point to any evidence that justifies that figure? ]
    I have been on HC many years and do not recall being accused of lying.
    Anyway the total dollars burnt by GDY is $349.87 Million - does that qualify as "several hundreds of millions"
    hafta be near a $Bn now in 2022 $Kangas.
    PS: I think SPP = share purchase plan or similar
    PPS: I missed this about Origin paying for a slice - I just checked the 2008 GDY Annual Report -
    from page 8 "Origin paid $105.6 millionfor the interest and continues to contribute 30%of ongoing project costs and provide technical support."
    PPPS: The entry in my screen save list "11/02/2008 Geodynamics completes $37.4 million capital raising " The AnnRep says that was from option holders exercising share options.
    PPPPS: I missed these raisings too from page 8 of the 2008 AnnRep
    "Sentient Group and Sunsuper together took a placement of 25 million shares at $1.50,corresponding to the Share Purchase Plan conditions, this raising $37.5 million. More recently, the Company has announced that the TATA Power has taken a placement of 11.4 percent of Geodynamics issued shares also at a price of $1.50, for a total of $41.1 million"

That increases the total total dollars burnt by GDY is $534.07 Million
    - does that qualify as "several hundreds of millions"

If I combed all the Ann Reports I might find more $Kangas that I have missed.
    Last edited by Welkin31: 24/11/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.