"I hate Politian?s, they lie all the time. Politics has...

1. 135 Posts.
    "I hate Politian?s, they lie all the time. Politics has destroyed the credibility of the whole 'environmental movement' So politians lying changes the science?"

You keep using the term "the science" in an almost reverential way, why is that?

The fact is that science is not, never has, and never will be a matter of so-called consensus. Because you have 100 scientists on one side and 99 on the other proves nothing - except that the theory is highly contentious.

Scientific principles are either right, or they are not. Until they are proven to be immutable, they remain as theories. The theory [which you wrongly call "the science"] of AGW is the product of complex computer modelling, NOT of empirical evidence. The IPCC will concede that. Thus, the output of a software modelling programme is only as good as the programming that went into it, along with the author's pre-conceived ideas and biases. The ClimateGate scandal involving lead IPCC authors would, I should think, lead all thinking persons to question the validity of the modelling output. Certainly it is not a matter of "conspiracy" that Jones and others sought to conceal data, and manufacture false outcome - it is a matter of public record. As it is a matter of public record that the central theme of the 2001 IPCC Report, and Al Gore's science fiction movie AIT, was a hockey stick graph devised by Michael Mann et al. As you know, that controversial graph has been comprehensively discredited.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.