MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

tim granger, page-8

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Well Jusik,

Maybe Greg Lewin should have a hard look at himself for saying that IMHO. And I am quite sure that, should he be able to do it, he would cancel/wipeout those comments previously made. Especially when he was promoting TG as the next best thing to sliced bread. Especially with the following ones:

""“Tim has extensive knowledge of the global oil and gas industry, strong financial acumen, and proven capabilities of portfolio management and M&A strategy and implementation. His expertise is particularly evident in his previous roles, as CEO of Calgary-based Compton Petroleum, where he led the successful strategic repositioning and recapitalisation of that company, and as Chief Operating Officer of PrimeWest Energy for nine years, which was ultimately sold to TAQA North, where he became Managing Director. His deep knowledge of the North American oil and gas industry will be a great asset in leveraging the prospects of Molopo’s outstanding USA and Canadian assets and delivering our strategy.”"

But, and adding to what someone else wrote in regard to TG, these people are like mushrooms, that they will come up anywhere and anytime.

Finally, well one thing that I am happy with, is that now we have the old Company Secretary back on Board and, if he is continuing in the way he was doing it before the job was given to someone else, we will, at least and IMHO, be receiving more news and updates than what we have been for a very long time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.