DSE 0.36% $2.78 dropsuite limited

Guys,I wish you all the best with your new management. Before...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Guys,

I wish you all the best with your new management. Before you get too excited i just wanted to provide some background on Tim as the announcement of 29 May 20909 reads so well. I have extracted the following from that annoucement;

"Since 2006, Tim has consulted to a range of companies in the energy and resources sectors in relation to project valuation, project acquisition, feasibility assessment and funding. Tim was an Executive Director of an ASX listed emerging energy company during which time he successfully raised over v$100 million of debt and equity."

You may wonder why there was no reference to which ASX company, well that is simple it went under and administrators and the assets liquidated. As shareholders its great to raise funds but I would prefer he actually built a real company. Tim presideded over the destruction of significant shareholder wealth for all investors.

The Company was Agri Energy (AAE) for those that want to investigate the mangement that you now have.

I wish you all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.78
Change
0.010(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $194.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.62 $27.84K 10.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 738 $2.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 1401 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.