TIM 0.00% 4.4¢ timbercorp limited

cso1Have a question for you... What claims have TIM made in the...

1. 136 Posts.
    cso1

Have a question for you... What claims have TIM made in the past that they have had to withdraw?

To both you and alpha, I suggest that you travel to Boort in Victoria and examine TIM's olive grove lots, I am sure you would be imppressed with what you see and their proffessionalism

The same applies to the almonds in august 2000 TIM announced the establishment of a $100 million almond project with Select Harvest Australia's leading Intergrated almond producer, marketer and exporter.
    This will involve development of 4000 to 5000 hectares of almond orchards over a 5 year period to double Australia's current level of almond production. The almond orchard is in the Sunraysia region of NthWestern Victoria, which when fully developed will be Australia's largest almond orchard. TIM is a 75% share holder in Almond Australia Pty, which has executive management of the project and owns all land, water and infrastructure. Select Harvest is the contractor appointed by Almond Australia and is responsible for orchard development, tree supply, day to day operations and maintenance, harvesting and marketing.
    All sales of almonds buy both TIM and Select are pooled, with TIM retaining the right to sell directly into the export markets, Select Harvest is the leading almond grower and proccessor in Australia. The almond orchard was established in 2000-01 with the development of 1164 hectares or 292,000 almond trees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.