TIM 0.00% 4.4¢ timbercorp limited

CSO1 Just read your post of 19/6 at 1.31 I am not aware of any...

1. 136 Posts.
    CSO1 Just read your post of 19/6 at 1.31 I am not aware of any leading comments that Tim have changed,maybe you can tell me what they were. in regard to your private conversation with Tim maybe you should share them with us so we can all understand what you are talking about.You are right Tim did have a Market cap of over $300M but not any more ,GTP had a Market Cap of over $400 M but not any more.We all know that this was due to the negative Press and the reasons surrounding it.I would like you to tell me on what occasion Tims reporting has been inaccurate. I do not know of any occasion that Tim have bagged GTP as you claim ,and I find it hard to beleive as I am sure everybody else does that Tim would bag them for not making there Projections and a short time later advise that they did not make theirs. Where do you dream this stuff up from. Tim did not say that they would reach there Projections as they were very concerned as were all of the Plantation Companies due to being caught up in all of the negative press caused by mass marketed tax schemes without the appropriate rulings. You are right, Van Eyk was on a roll at that particular time due to the negative press and some they created themselves.Tim did (because they knew they were right)come out and dispute Van Eyks figures but they did not receive any response.Van Eyk are paid by various Companies in the Agricultural Industry to carry out work for them.I am sure they are not on Tims payroll.In regard to debth Tim has approx $395M in gross assets andapprox $111M in long term debth of which the interest is covered by recurring income.The debth/equity ratio is approx 58%. In regard to the post by stocko 18/6 I doubth it is even worth a reply however if there is such a person as a Timber Industry W.A Board Member or Company Director Whatever who has made such a statement ,could you please share his name with us ,and if you cannot why make such a ridiculous statement unless you can back it up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.