TIM 0.00% 4.4¢ timbercorp limited

TIM - My view, page-7

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Thanks cso1. Appreciate the effort you are prepared to put into your replies - I'm getting a bit slack in that regard. Better get my act together!!

These points about almonds and olives have been made before and I don't neccesarily have an arguement about them being a reasonable investment but as we have pointed out in the past the legislative support in plantation industry atm is directed solely to bluegums.

There is an issue at the moment re acceptability by investors.

Some are still gun shy from the likes of Tumut River Estate, Budplan and the ATO settlements and are not game to venture into anything agricultural that may entail ridk.

This point was made quite forcefully to me by a senior partner from one of the major accountancy Big Four last night over drinks.

In that regard it will be interesting to see how TIM fares re take up of their blended unit products as opposed to pure.

I still hope to find the source of that $20 million figure that senis is quoting - particularly if senis has access to figures not available to the average bear if you know what I mean...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.