BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Timber!!!!!, page-13

1. 2,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Do you think Alnylam, who has a less impressive approach, has a problem with shorters? I almost agreed with you, but as CS Lewis wrote, "Reason came riding to me in a white horse". Consider this... Many on this board, as well as other individual private investors know what this tech can do. Yet what we are essentially saying with that last statement is that we will do better keeping it from the market that not only has the capability, but also, in French's own words, the PHDs that understand this tech, from being able to take full advantage of this stock. Not only from the injected cash from an IPO, but also from the rise and fall of stock prices as those who are long term can monopolize on amassing more shares. I am by no means a great and knowledgable investor, but from what I've been reading and hearing from other board members, the ASX isnt the best environment for Benitec to thrive. There may be other good reasons for waiting. I get that. But I hope the timing is not far off. Possibly efficacy, just so that there is good meat to throw before investors. But French is correct. Look at Alnylam, and then consider what we have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.