AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

The biggest problem as I see it is the inherent nature of the...

1. 1,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    The biggest problem as I see it is the inherent nature of the game and then, stockholders.

For someone to make money - someone, somewhere loses money. It's a Ponzi scheme.

Those that hold want to 'talk it up' in an effort that others will buy and help their cause. No-one who buys something wants to have bought a 'lemon'

As soon as a contrarian view is presented, it's automatically seen and labelled as 'down ramping'

This is stupid.

a) because the former position isn't seen as ramping
    and,
    b) the stock is either going to make money or it isn't. It's 50/50 - and you can forget all the probability people try to attach to it, that's just more rose coloured glasses stuff.

This platform, in its purest form, should help educate people and all should benefit by such. It doesn't.

No-one can make enough money for their future from just their wages anymore so we're forced to play the game just to get ahead.

But the game is rigged. It's made for the boys who steer the companies and their money men. After they make theirs, what's left gets thrown to us to fight over.

Know anywhere else you could earn $1M pa and live like a king, collect bonuses and pay 12 consultants whilst lose 50%....60%....70% of the value of the company...which you all own..????

I don't.

It's a crap game and a crap system with crap people who wouldn't last 10 minutes in private enterprise where you're judged by your results.

If you're good enough to get paid $1M pa then you better have plan A, Plan B, and C and D so that when you've finished in court you hit the ground running somewhere else to pay back all the shareholders who helped fund that.

For all of you who said he was good...?

Not only is he not good, he's immoral. The right thing to do is take a haircut and share some of the burden.

This isn't just aimed at AVQ as I've mentioned at the beginning.
    None of these juniors are immune.

Seriously pisses me off.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.