OJC 2.86% 17.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

Many shareholders, super funds and institutions hold some of...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Many shareholders, super funds and institutions hold some of their shares through custodians. There are a number of custodians in the top 20 of FOD so most likely some of Fanucci shares held through one of. those custodians. Often the top 20 shareholders direct from the share registry can be misleading because of this.

I do really like this turnaround story though. I wouldn't discount Norman for one minute . He is a very successful businessman in Australia where he has large state off the art. factories and in China where he has a large sales and distribution organisation. I think Norman has. been let. down by past CEO's who have not delivered the plant and quality product and profitable business he was promised. That has all changed with the appointment of Tony Rowlinson who has proved himself in a short time frame to be a competent manager . I think now the scene is set. for the partnership of Norman and Tony to pay big dividends both in Australia and China. Don't discount the China market despite all the noise !!! Its still the biggest market for Australian consumer goods and those with the contacts like Norman will succeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $50.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $4.514K 26.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384794 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 131217 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.