OJC 3.23% 15.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

TIMBER!!, page-63

1. 2,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    I don't think you're alone in this being one of the least performing shares in anyone's holdings, but to clarify:

• The resolution of Tranche 5 was that the Chairman's shares would be placed under escrow for 12 months (ie they cant be sold)

• the selling from the last few days comes from (at least in part) the newsletter that was previously covering it deciding that due to the China angle as good as evaporating with both the non-delivery of china sales and also the trade tensions at the higher level, that the newsletter categorised the stock as a sell due to it no longer being aligned to their portfolio's Exponential Potential, they did do so with a "you can continue to hold if you want" due to there being signs of business turn around, but at the same time have become inpatient with some of the other developments, so as I said they re-categorised it as a non-china trade and hence suggested a sell at market prices.

To be honest I am surprised it didn't retrace further with the "sell at market" option given to subscribers of their newsletter

Everyday is your choice to continue to hold, buy more or sell as it is with everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $44.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $43.78K 282.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 240830 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 7262 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.