OJC 5.88% 16.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

TIMBER!!, page-67

1. 2,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    @Timetotrade No I have seen it play out exactly the day following the newsletter recommendation with new lows, then those new lows flushed out others today having had enough, all quite plausible really. Today being Thursday, is day 2 after the recommendation aftermarket Tuesday afternoon.

Last week I saw the same newsletter recommend a buy on SHG which closed at 40c and they recommended it up to 56c, and it went straight to that upon the next day's trade, they have a bit of a following. (you can validate that price shift yourself)

So yes I do believe it to be at play, and they've cut FOD from their coverage after quite a bit of time so probably sellers coming to terms with taking the hit too.

I also think it is a bit of a good thing to get rid of small nervous holdings, the caveat being that there was only $120K of trade yesterday and we currently sit at $80K today so it's not really the run for the doors as other are painting it to be, it's merely people getting out (of their small holdings)

The newsletter summed it up quite succinctly, they had just become impatient with the turnaround and growth story and there's better options elsewhere unfortunately for FOD holders, and those biting the bullet to take a loss.

Last edited by signalFollower: 04/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $2.442K 15.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 94614 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 179988 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.