MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

timber, page-24

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Davo,

What are you saying? You are being too general.
    Ove the last year you have been wrong all the way until today, which is something independant of MAE that has created the drop. Make it out to be anything you please, but we all knew some money would be needed soon and we all knew that gas price is responsible here (not the company, gasflows or managements competence etc etc).
    I have been right about charts, the fact that the long term 20mmcfpd aim and flow rates were off the cards as of about August 08 and that most wells were turned off due to gas prices. I made warning of this. I gave details of why.
    I also gave details of my positives.
    Can you say the same beofre you begin targetting me with your selective comments? I would respect that.
    I dont do it to you mate, so please note your own discoloured attitude towards me in every second post and i will answer you with due respect. I have plenty to say about all facets of MAE from here and its a lot less emotional than the reactions we have seen today from the some. I woul;d like to think i am relaying it for a good reason rather than wasting my time with offering my opinoin.

Thank you if you will,
    Lautrec.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.