MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

stevenjd..your post..we have seen the traders run, who were...

1. 900 Posts.
    stevenjd

..your post..

we have seen the traders run, who were after a flashy lift in sp based on larger IRR.

The SP, has been bought up, twice off 32c lows, to finish about where we were before the traders started positioning 2 weeks ago.

We are better for it.

Shares from traders went to longs, who appreciate the true nature of the asset, and value.

I hold, i have interest in explaining my pov.

What do those who dont hold, but gloat over trader exits, find purpose for posting?

Longs take the view, there is a saleable asset, and that entails suitable buyers who buy an asset to develope or onsell at higher gas prices.

Trashers take the view, that they are more well informed than the company executives, who have no doubt feelers in the industry.

I remind all, that PC has recently returned from his trip to USA.

I suppose if we just take the view of the trashers, he was visiting disneyland.

mine...

i post because i can and want to i did hold..im now disolutioned with the cra.p MAE send out it just does not make sence to hold...to long for to little..i maybe wrong if so then you guys make the coin and good on ya but its just to hard for me with the lack of news and reports etc and the way they have been presented, i dont see any value in MAE apart from speculation and some small in ground gas.

Thats that..prove me WRONG?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.