timbo's 10 trading commandments, page-44

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    There's just a couple of points I need to make .We've just seen Martis chime in with what I must say is some of the worst advice I've ever seen given by someone who purports to help the little guy . Just buy when a trend is established or whatever...well we all know that that's the stock standard advice brokers fob off to the lemmings when they want them to load up on a stock .No one ever got rich that way ,in fact it's the golden rule that the urgers put out there which in everyday language reads " come in spinner ''. If you want to make real money buy when something's cheap and no one else wants it .That's the only way anyone ever got wealthy buying stocks ,punters

The other thing Martis said is that if Buffet only had a few hundred thou now he wouldn't have a hope. Lol, lol,you're talking about the greatest investor of all time up against your Ponzi scheme ideas Martis . If anyone believes that I'm sad for them. Buffet knows how to make money ,he's stood the test of time ...and btw markets never change ,it's only the faces on the spruikers who try to take advantage of it that do

Twin Turbo Celica ,that's a mighty unusual moniker you've got there but you've illustrated to me that you're no lemon and I'd encourage anyone to look back over what you said .
    for some worthwhile advice.

and btw who's stealing my thumbs on this thread .I've taken my time to give people a realistic view and pass on my experience .I don't thumb anyone down ,not even if it's really silly ,something which I see a fair bit of but sadly seems to get a rapturous response

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.